This palace was built in 1880 on commission from the Turati counts who already had the adjacent palace built in 1876. After several interventions, in 1950, it was rebuilt, and today it is the headquarters of the Milan Chamber of Commerce.
The building houses several conference rooms that can accommodate up to 150 people. Not far from the Duomo and easily accessible by public transport, it is equipped with cutting-edge technological equipment, to ensure the success of any type of event.
Ideal meeting place for Italian and foreign companies wishing to meet within an institutional setting.