SMART EVENTI S.R.L., tax code and VAT number IT06997310963, with registered office in 20131 Milan (MI), viale Abruzzi n. 37, by its legal representative pro tempore
INFORMS THE USER
That in accessing and while browsing this website (hereinafter “Website”), cookies may be collected and processed i.e. small stings of text sent solely and exclusively from the Website to your terminal (usually to the browser), where they will be stored and then be resent to the Website during your next visit.
Pursuant to art. 12 et seq EU Reg 679/2016 and art. 122, paragraph 1, Privacy Code, in the name and on behalf of SMART EVENTI S.R.L., we provide you with the following information.
The types of cookie used are the following:
- Technical cookies: used only to “transmit a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of services in the information society explicitly requested by the subscriber or the user to provide said service ” (see art. 122, paragraph 1, Privacy Code).
- Cookies profiling: aimed at creating user profiles and which are used to send promotional messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user when browsing online (see art. 122 Privacy Code).
A. Purposes of processing – the cookies are processed for the following purposes:
1. [technical purposes] in relation to technical cookies alone:
- to ensure the normal browsing on the internet and use of the Website (so called browser cookies or session cookies);
- to collect information, in an aggregated form, on the number of users and how the same visit the Wesbite (so-called analytical cookies);
- to allow the User to browse the Website based on a series of selected criteria (e.g. language) in order to improve the service provided (so-called functional cookies).
2. [for so-called profiling purposes] in relation to profiling cookies alone, to create profiles for the User and to send advertising messages (newsletters) in line with the preferences expressed by the User when browsing the Website, ex art. 122, paragraph 1, Privacy Code.
3. [legal purposes] to comply with consequential legal obligations.
B. MANNER OF PROCESSING – The processing of the cookies is carried out by formally appointed Data supervisors and persons in charge of the processing who will utilise instruments and supports - paper based, magnetic, computer based or telematic – suitable to guarantee the security and confidentiality. The processing may also be carried out using automated instruments that can record, manage and transmit said data online. The data bases are held in protected environments access to which is under constant control, and in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Code.
C. NATURE OF PROCESSING - The nature of the provision of data is as follows, respectively :
- OBLIGATORY, as far as relates to the technical purpose stated at point 1). Therefore the refusal to provide said data, in whole or in part, or the failure to authorise their processing and/or their communication to third parties may result in the impossibility on the part of SMART EVENTI S.R.L. to allow the User to access the Website.
- FACULTATIVE as far as relates to the profiling purposes stated at point 2). Therefore the refusal to provide said data, in whole or in part, or the failure to authorise their processing and/or their communication to third parties will result in the impossibility on the part of SMART EVENTI S.R.L. to carry out the profiling.
D. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT.
In relation to the cookies, the data subject/User may also:
- withhold his consent at any time tote installation of profiling cookies;
In particular, if the technologies used by the Website are compatible with the version of the browser used by the User, please see the link of the browser section dedicated to the above settings
Internet Explorer – Google Chrome – Mozilla Firefox – Safari 6.
E. COMUNICATION OF PROCESSING – Save always the communications made in compliance with legal obligations, the data may be communicated within Italy to:
Service and content providers (providers of electronic services and communications).
F. DATA CONTROLLERS AND DATA PROCESSOR – The data controller for cookies is SMART EVENTI S.R.L.
The compete and updated list of the appointed data processors is available, on request, at the registered office of SMART EVENTI S.R.L., tax code and VAT number IT06997310963, with registered office in 20131 Milan (MI), viale Abruzzi n. 37.
COOKIES PROFILING USED BY THE WEBSITE:
Third party cookies profiling:
- Instagram (Button and social widgets for Instagram (Facebook, Inc.): The button and social widgets for Instagram are interaction services with the Instagram social network, provided by Facebook, Inc. Place of processing: USA – https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875
- Twitter (Button and social widgets for Twitter (Twitter, Inc.): The button and social widgets for Twitter are interaction services with the Twitter, Inc social network. Place of processing: USA – https://twitter.com/it/privacy
- LinkedIn (Button and social widgets for LinkedIn (Microsoft Corporation): The button and social widgets for LinkedIn are interaction services with the LinkedIn social network. Place of processing: USA – https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?trk=uno-reg-guest-home-privacy-policy